Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Project Supervisor

I have been assigned my project supervisor for my project. Damien Bourke. Have a meeting with him tomorrow, so fingers crossed this will give me a kick start to doing some productive work on my project! Have created a messy mind map on my overall project, great idea by the way! Going to get prepared for the meeting so I will do a correct mind map on project tile and overall literature mind map. Should be fun... And also to print out my proposal. :P:P

Have to start doing some productive research also.... REVIEW WEEK suppose to be stress free!! Just revising and going over the work we have done in the last month and a half... But thats not whats happening, well fully, still have a few classes and we are getting assignments! should be fun. :(:( This is going to be a great week!!! lol.

No comments: